1st Priority Maintenance Agreement
- Exclusive Priority Service: As a member of our 1st Priority Service program you will receive 24hr / 7 days a week emergency availability. Since our Emergency services are ONLY for 1st Priority clients, it allows us to provide top of the line customer service and availability.
- No Emergency Fees: No matter the time or the day, YOU DON’T PAY! 24 hours a day 7 days a week - all dispatch, diagnosis & trip fees are waived.
- No Waiting Around: We guarantee that we will be on site within 3 hours! No other maintenance/service plan offers this quick of turnaround time.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We promise your complete satisfaction. If you are not fully satisfied with our performance and quality, let us know and we will make it right.
- Discounts: You will receive a 20% discount off any Heating and Air Conditioner repair or replacement. That is a HUGE Savings!!!
- Transferable: Your 1st Priority Maintenance Contract is fully transferable to the buyer of your home - - - or to the new home you are buying!
- High Performance Tune-Ups: Recommended by manufacturers and utility companies, regularly scheduled maintenance can reduce breakdowns by as much as 93% and lower utility bills by 30%. We perform these tune ups twice a year for FREE!
- We Call You: No more signing up for plans you forget you have! We will call YOU to remind and schedule your seasonal maintenance checks.
1st Priority Membership Action Points
✓ Check Gas Pressure
✓ Check Heat Elements
✓ Check Static Pressure
✓ Check Reversing Valve Operation
✓ Check Frost Control
✓ Check Ignition System
✓ Check Gas Valve
✓ Check for Gas Leaks
✓ Check Furnace Safety Systems
✓ Check Fan Controls & Speed
✓ Clean A/C & Furnace Cabinet
✓ Check Cycle of Operation
✓ Check Evaporator Coil (when accessible)
✓ Check Breaker & SSU
✓ Check Thermostat
✓ Check Temp Rise & Fall
✓ Inspect Heat Exchangers
✓ Clean Outside Condenser
✓ Check Airflow
✓ Check all Electrical Connections
✓ Check Amp & Volt Draw
✓ Check Refrigerant Levels
✓ Lubricate Moving Parts
✓ Check Condensate Drain
✓ Check All Capacitors
✓ Look for Leaks in Refrigerant
✓ Check Compressor Terminals
✓ Check Disconnect Fuse